Down The Most Prestigious Lane In Westhampton Nestled Among All Waterfront Estates Is This Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Huge Building Envelope For House, Waterside Pool, Decking And Tennis Court. Fully Bulkheaded. Relax By The Water And Watch Those Magnificent Hamptons Sunsets.
8 Pristine wooded acres. Build up to 7 homes with pools and tennis courts. New homes are always in demand. Sited north of Quarter Court & East of North Quarter in Westhampton. Create a new upscale neighborhhood!
*Corner Parcel *High Visibility *950'road frontage
Several uses that are permitted:
- Restaurant with take-out free standing business
- Appliance and television store (sales & leasing)
- Ideal for a bank with on site drive thru
- Physical fitness & gym facilities
- Medical and dental laboratories
- Medical offices for physicans & dentists
- Automobile and mibile home dealers
- Retail nursery with lawn & garden supply store
- Floor covering, paint & wall paper store
- Bus passenger transfer & transportation services
- Plumbing and heating supplies
- Commercial service equipment & supplies
Exclusively offered through Hampton Properties. Call Michael Stachnik for more information or to walk the property.
Spacious 6.4 acre parcel of land zoned residential is located among
multi-million dollar homes recently built between South Road and
South Country Road. Minutes from Westhampton Beach Village. A great opportunity to subdivide and custom build homes of your choice.
This oceanfront property has 68 ` on the atlantic ocean come build your dream home 5000 sf + Oceanside pool .you start building 18`and can go up 3 storys imagine the beautiful natural ocean and bayviews youll have . a once in a lifetime to own such a prestigious address that relaxes + stimulates the vitality in your life..deeded ocean and bayrights allow mooring for sailboat , motorboat,jetski,kayaking,windsurfing,canoes ,sup
One plus acres on 200 newly bulkheaded feet on Fish Creek. Property has town water and transformer for electric access. Property also has letters of non-jurisdiction from State DEC and town trustees. Get your permits and start to build.